Saint-Gobain SEVA is a subsidiary of the Saint-Gobain Group, specialists in industrial engineering.
- A wide range of expertise gathered into a single company.
- Production methods geared to the creation of single pieces and small quantities of equipment.
- Recognised expertise in solving industrial problems.
It is divided into 3 business sectors :
Alliages & Transformation
- It produces and processes superalloys, using its metallurgical laboratory, its foundry its CNC machining centres.
- It manufactures and sells FIBRAFLEX, a metallic reinforcing fibre for concrete and mortar.
- It designs, makes and installs industrial equipments throughout the world, particularly for the glass processing industry.
- It designs, makes and sells building hardware and sliding door parts.