History

1926 Creation of S.E.V. : Société d'Etudes Verrières.

1930 S.E.V. becomes S.E.V.A. : Société d'Etudes Verrières Appliquées.
    Addition of a foundry and an engineering workshop for the manufacture of machines and tooling.

1952 SEVABM industrialises the manufacture of TEL spinners.

1972 Following the joining of SAINT-GOBAIN and PONT-A-MOUSSON S.A., SEVA is taken over by the latter and becomes a
    factory in its Mechanical Engineering branch.
    Construction of an assembly workshop at Rue Paul Sabatier on the Industrial Estate to the north of Chalon-sur-Saône.

1984 SEVA becomes a 100 % owned subsidiary of PONT-A-MOUSSON S.A.

1986 For SAINT-GOBAIN, SEVA starts working on the design and manufacture of a new generation of forming furnace for auto
    glass used in windscreens, side and rear windows.

1991 SYSPRO, a computer-integrated manufacturing and robotics company located in PONT-A-MOUSSON becomes a SEVA
    subsidiary.
    SEVA takes over the business of FIBRAFLEX and industrialises the process for manufacturing amorphous metallic fibres.

1993 SEVA takes over SYSPRO and centralises business at the Chalon-sur-Saône site. SEVA obtains ISO 9001 certification.

2005 All Saint-Gobain SEVA metal-working activities (fibre, foundry, Moulds & Tooling) are regrouped to form a new global
    business : "Alliages & Transformation".
    Saint-Gobain SEVA obtains ISO 14001 certification.

2011 Adaptation, modernisation and rationalisation of the foundry and machining production equipment.

2012 Saint-Gobain SEVA obtains OHSAS 18001 certification.

2015 Saint-Gobain SEVA obtains ISO 50001 certification.

2018 Saint Gobain SEVA adapts, upgrades and rationalizes its casting and machining equipments :
    New furnace and casting platform
    New machining automate