Alliages & Transformation groups together several activities essentially based on metals processing.
In particular :
- The design and manufacture of pieces requiring foundry of superalloys and machining.
- Manufacture and commercialization of FIBRAFLEX amorphous metallic fibres for reinforcing concrete and mortar.
- Manufacture of equipment for use in the production of rock wool and glass wool, exclusively for the SAINT-GOBAIN Group.
- A global presence : design, foundry, machining.
- A "Superalloy foundry and metal-working" Centre of Excellence, substantial technical resources, top of the range technologies, collaborative work with university laboratories.
FIBRAFLEX is a metallic fibre for concrete and mortars reinforcement.
FIBRAFLEX benefits from all Saint Gobain SEVA’s know-how (advanced technologies, special metal alloys processing). This is a so-called « amorphous » metallic fibre which is really unique among several kind of fibres for concrete and mortars reinforcement.
It has very special features to bring optimal concrete reinforcement:
- Tensile strength,
- Corrosion resistance.
It is used in a wide range of applications :
- Fixing mortars,
- Repair mortars,
- Precasting / UHPFRC,
- Technical floorings.
For more detailed information, feel free to contact us or visit the FIBRAFLEX website.
Foundry and Machining
Your partner, from idea to finished product
Find out about our integrated foundry and machining deal for the production of one-offs or small and medium quantities, based on a per project management system which enables us to capitalise on our synergies from order to delivery
- Design and development
- Foundry for superalloys
- Machining of complex shapes
All the advantages of a global presence
- Improved lead times
- Cost optimization
- A single point of contact : a simpler purchasing process
- Industrial tooling systems