Subsidiary of the Saint-Gobain group,
specialized in superalloys castings, machining of complex shapes, industrial mechanics and engineerins, robotics, cobots and sensors.
Saint-Gobain SEVA provides to its customers a wide panel of skills gathered in one single company.
- Production of parts and equipments from single unit to small-sized series.
- A recognised know-how in industrial problem solving
Saint-Gobain SEVA’s activity is divided into 3 business units:
Alliages & Transformation
- Produces and processes superalloys, using its metallurgical laboratory, its foundry and its CNC machining centres.
- Produces and sales the FIBRAFLEX® amorphous metallic fibres for concrete and mortars reinforcement.
- Designs, makes and installs industrial equipments throughout the world, mainly for the glass processing industry.
- Designs, makes and sells building hardware and sliding door parts.