Highly innovative in the development of special alloys.
We are experts in developing special metal alloys suited to the specific requirements and applications of our customers. Our company has access to numerous university and private research centres and we also have our own metallurgical R&D capabilities with 2 metallurgical engineers.
A dedicated laboratory in Chalon-sur-Saône
SEVA has also a dedicated laboratory capable of performing a wide range of measurements and tests:
• Microstructural analysis (metallurgical preparation, metallurgical etching, optical imaging)
• Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM)
• 3-point bending creep test up to 1250°C
• Cold hardness test
• Cyclic oxidation test up to 1700°C
• Electrochemical tracking corrosion test up to 1700°C