SEVA COMMITS DAILY BY YOUR SIDE
"Making the world a better home"
Our commitment to sustainable development
The SEVA teams are committed to sustainable development so that our business and those of our partners help to build a more sustainable and inclusive world.
Constant improvement to health and safety on all of our sites
- Safety is our top priority. In compliance with the Group’s EHS charter, our target is 0 accident that lead to time off work and we analyse every incident right up to dangerous situations
- Individual assessment of SEVA workers using the SMAT program (Safety Management Tool)
- Monthly 15 minutes sessions dedicated to safety for all employees
- We reduce the exposure time to chemical risks and other aggravating factors: noise, manual lifting and repetitive work
- Organisation of EHS Days
Limiting our environmental footprint
- Energy saving on all of our sites
- Promoting circular economy and increased use of recycled materials in our production processes
- Reduced CO2 emissions in line with the Group’s carbon neutrality program by 2050
- Regular awareness sessions for the personnel in the “SUSTAINABLE ACTIVITY” days
- Application of a rigorous policy to sort and recycle waste.
Personal and career development of our employees
- SAINT-GOBAIN was awarded the TOP EMPLOYER 2021 prize for the sixth consecutive year (only 16 companies in the entire world have been given this prize)
- Particular attention is paid to diversity and career development
- A voluntary part-time training policy is in place
- Satisfaction surveys are conducted with the personnel regularly
- The promotion of training, beyond legal obligations allows us to develop and maintain a high level of skills of our employees.
Our positioning as a responsible and long-term player
- Application of the ISO 9001, 14001, 45001, 50001 standards as part of continuous global improvement
- Systematic internal checks and certifications (CE, …) to achieve the best level of standards
- We are committed to several programs for both local and international development: Act4Nature, Business Ambition for 1.5°C, …
- Our suppliers also commit with us, through supplier EHS charters, forestry regulations, CSR audits and assessments, compliance with processes, mining industry policies, etc
- Saint-Gobain is a member of the United Nations Global Pact.
Customer service and orientation
- Offering global solutions to our customers to satisfy their needs as best as possible
- Proposing eco-innovative solutions to decarbonise your production processes
- Placing quality and satisfaction at the centre of all our actions.